Looking for a wide range know-how in automation technology? – As a manufacturer of automation technology and full service provider for customized automation solutions Keiko offers you everything from a single source. Our core competence ranges from fixture construction, special machine construction and plant construction to professional planning, expert development and on-schedule production of highly complex automation solutions (state-of-the-art automation systems), assembly lines and production lines.
Our specialists in electrical and mechanical construction as well as software development work together as an experienced team hand in hand under the coordination and overall leadership of profiled process managers. We accompany you along the entire path of strategic development to the holistic production development on time. Our customer spectrum is industry-independet and ranges from small and medium-sized companies to Industry.
In our development center we build customer-specific test setups and pilot plants for proof of function. We already organize the preparation for the daily process flow in process simulation and in pilot plant operation for your employees with tailor-made training units.
Your benefits with automation technology by Keiko
- Profitabilität: hocheffizienter Einsatz von Personal + Reduzierung von Fertigungs- und Betriebskosten
- Produktivität: Erhöhung der Produktionsleistung und Produktionsflexibilität
- Produktionsqualität: Harmonisierung der Fertigungsqualität und Erhöhung der Prozessgenauigkeit
Construction – Mechanics
- Autodesk Inventor
- Festo engineering tools
Construction – Electrical
- Eplan P8
- Autocad Electrical
- Festo Fluid Draw
- Siemens S5, S7, S7-TIA
- Omron CX-ONE
- Codesys (WAGO)
- WIN CC
More information about Keiko
- ABB robotic studio – simulation and programming
- RoboDK – Simulation and Offline Programming – KUKA, UR
- Roboguide – Fanuc simulation
- Process Simulate – for standard projects