Composite moulded parts are light, flexible and extremely resilient. Thanks to our years of experience in the manufacture of composite components (fibre comopsite materials), we enable a very high level of reliability and quality.
We are well equipped with the most modern tools for the automated cutting of various materials such as carbon fiber, autoclave for hardening, air-conditioned clean room, cold rooms and milling machines to produce the moulds.
Keiko has a worldwide partner network and the necessary implementation skills for the conception and realization of high-quality lightweight solutions. No matter whether carbon, prepergs carbon fibre, reinforced plastics – when it comes to tailor-made solutions made of lightweight compoents, Keiko is your expert full-service partner.
Your advantages with composite components from Keiko at a glance:
- Precision and ability across all process steps in the production of composite components
- Development and construction of fiber composite parts on the most modern 3D CAD/CAM systems
- Materials: carbon fiber, glass fibre, aramid and hybrid fiber
- Cutting: Precision cuts on process-controlled ZÜND cutters in clean room for optimum material conditions
- Manufacturing Process: Prepreg Autoclave (up to 6m length), Prepreg from the Autoclaes, RTM, Pressing, Lost Core Molding, Vacuum Infusion, fully air conditioned clean room, cold room down to -20° Celsius
- State-of-the-art CNC-controlled processing machines guarantee precise contours. Customer-specific surface finishing, order and component related by hand or painting robot.
- We manufacture molds and tools as a full-service provider with short reaction paths in-house or at our contract partners in Europe or China.
- An accompanying quality system and a specific final inspection with state-of-the-art measuring systems allow tests for every application. ICT (3D tomography), ultrasound, X-ray, density and layer tests
- Asssembly, Assembly: We offer holistic solutions from the connection of individual components to the ready-to-use product