Fiber composite moldings are lightweight, flexibly formable and extremely resilient. Thanks to our many years of expert experience in the production of composite components (fiber composites), we enable a very high level of reliability and quality.
We are equipped with state-of-the-art tools for the automated cutting of various materials such as carbon fiber, autoclave for curing, air-conditioned clean room, cold rooms and milling machines for the production of molds.
Keiko has a worldwide partner network and the necessary implementation expertise for the conception and realization of high-quality lightweight carbon solutions. Whether prepreg carbon fiber, reinforced plastics – when it comes to customized solutions made of lightweight components, Keiko is your expert full-service partner in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and throughout Europe.
Your advantages with composite components from Keiko at a glance:
- Precision and ability over all process steps in the production of composite components
- Development and construction of fiber composite parts on state-of-the-art 3D CAD/CAM systems
- Materials: carbon fiber, fiberglass, aramid and hybrid fiber
- Cutting: Precision blanks on process-controlled ZÜND Cutter in Clean Room for optimum material conditions
- Manufacturing Process: Prepreg Autoclave (up to 6m length), Prepreg out of Autoclave, RTM, Pressing, Lost Core Molding, Vacuum Infusion, fully air conditioned clean room, cold room down to -20° Celsius
- State-of-the-art CNC-controlled processing machines guarantee perfectly fitting contours. Customized Surface Finishing, Edition and component related by hand or painting robot
- We manufacture molds and tools as complete service providers with short reaction paths in-house or with our contractual partners in Romania or China
- An accompanying quality system and a specific final inspection with state-of-the-art measuring systems allow tests for every application. ICT (3D tomography), ultrasound, X-ray, density and layer tests
- Asssembly, Assembly: We offer holistic solutions from the connection of individual components to the ready-to-use product